Curious about our collective? Interested in Zoom modeling? We are happy to share!
NorCal Model Collective (NCMC) aims to offer Life/Art Models here in Humboldt County a Zoom platform to continue inspiring artists in our area and worldwide.
JOINING THE COLLECTIVE
As model's life-style and location changes, there become new opportunities for models to join the collective. In order to offer our model's monthly session opportunities, we have about 11 models active in the collective at a time. Currently our collective is at capacity, however, we do keep a waitlist of models – please let us know of your interest!
HOW THE COLLECTIVE WORKS
Our collective is completely model-run! Zoom sessions are hosted by another model who keeps time, adjusts the multiple camera views and manages the Zoom entry and chat.
The facilitating model receives 10% of the session proceeds and the featured model collects the remaining 90%. Payment is sent via Venmo and PayPal within 5 days of the session.
NCMC's goal is to deliver Life/Figure modeling to artists and we understand that nudity is optimal for showing the full figure. However, due to the nature of Zoom sessions, nudity is the option of each individual model. NCMC supports modeling in bikini/swim attire, lingerie, and props such as hats or jewelry so long as the overall figure does not become hidden.
Our models are invited to Zoom meet monthly to discuss any changes or share ideas to improve our operation. Many NCMC models help out behind the scenes as much (or more!) than we model on camera. We are truly a collective and are fortunate to have models with many varied talents that help keep NCMC going!